Listen up: Here’s how you can win tickets to Sziget music festival in Budapest this summer

Gimme gimme gimme

Summer is coming. Nearly three months of sun, picnics in the park and BBQs are mere weeks away. And, thanks to Prime Student’s new competition, maybe, just maybe, you’ll be able to add a festival into the mix. Interested?

On top of the tickets, Prime Student will pay for your flights, transfers and accommodation in Budapest. This year’s legendary line up includes Post Malone, Florence + The Machine, Ed Sheeran, The 1975, Years and Years, Sigala, Twenty One Pilots, the Foo Fighters, and Macklemore – are you screaming with excitement yet?

Prime Student is giving away festival tickets every week for listening to their “Sleep. Stream. Repeat.” playlist  – click here to get streaming and win

By streaming Prime Student’s “Sleep. Stream. Repeat.” playlist daily on Prime Music you can win weekly tickets to Sziget music festival in Budapest. It’s so simple.

To be in with a chance to win big with Prime Student, here’s what you need to do:

Step 1 –  Click on this link

Step 2 – Click ‘play’ and sign into your Prime Student account (or sign up for free)

Step 3 – Stream the “Sleep. Stream. Repeat.” playlist

Step 4 – Share with your friends (who wants to go to a festival alone?)

It’s as easy as that – no catches. Just stream the playlist whilst logged into Prime Student and you’re set.

Plus, the uni that streams “Sleep. Stream. Repeat.” the most will win an exclusive on-campus gig with The Amazons – winners of NME’s, The Independent’s and BBC Radio 1’s ‘Band To Listen To’ in 2017. All this, for just streaming one playlist. Yes please.

So what are you waiting for?! By listening to “Sleep. Stream. Repeat.” you can win Sziget tickets and the chance for The Amazons to play at your uni – the perfect revision playlist. Bring on summer.

Stream Prime Student’s “Sleep. Stream. Repeat.” playlist to win festival tickets, plus your flights, transfers and accommodation

Keep streaming to win an exclusive gig from The Amazons at your uni

Click here to start listening now