Drop those revision notes: ASOS are giving students 25 per cent off for the next three days only

****THIS DEAL IS NOW CLOSED****

Revision is boring, so here’s a genuinely good reason to give in to that procrastination break you’ve been resisting all day – ASOS are giving students 25 per cent off for three days only, a discount they pretty much never offer.

That’s more than double the student discount you’d usually get, so now is the time to dive right into the beautiful depths of ASOS and stock up on all those things you’ve had stashed away in your basket all semester.

Whether you’re after an outfit (or eight) to wear to all those end-of-term parties, something perfect for graduation, or just the stuff you’ve had your eye on for a while, check out the gallery to see what ASOS has to offer – and then remember that it’ll all be 25 per cent cheaper:

ASOS are giving students 25 per cent off from 8am on the 29th April until 8am on the 2nd May – make the most of this unmissable deal here

ASOS Design maxi slub sweat dress, £28
Get it here

This ASOS Design maxi slub sweat dress, £28, is the perfect thing to chuck on when you need to look nice, but also want to be as comfy as possible. It’s pretty much a tracksuit, but in good-looking-dress form.

ASOS Design oversized t-shirt with back embroidery placement detail, £18
Get it here

You pretty much can’t go wrong here – this oversized t-shirt with back embroidery detail, £18, will make you look cool in the library, but the summery vibes will also work for a post-exams day-to-night party.

Get 25 per cent off at ASOS until the 8am on the 2nd May – that’s over double the usual student discount, get it here

ASOS Design crop bandeau with skinny straps in black, £8
Get it here

Who doesn’t need a plain black crop top? Think of all those times you’ve agonized over which top to wear with your jeans-and-a-nice-top combo – this bandeau with skinny straps could be the answer to all your prayers for just £8.

Dickies 872 work pant chino in slim fit, £45
Get it here

Sick of knocking about in your worn out old jeans? Use the 20 per cent discount to invest in a new pair of cool trousers, like these £45 Dickies chinos.

Been eyeing up some sweet garms but haven’t committed yet? Now is the time to do it – get 25 per cent off ASOS between 8am on the 29th April and the 8am on the 2nd May here

Cheap Monday cytric round sunglasses in brown tortoiseshell, £20
Get it here

Fellas, these tortoiseshell sunglasses are versatile, look very cool on pretty much anyone, and as an added extra, they’ll cover up the bags under your eyes from spending the whole of the night before cramming for an exam. And they’re only £20, why wouldn’t you want a pair!

COLLUSION tie dye high neck bodycon dress, £20
Get it here

This tie-dye bodycon dress is just £20, is really on-trend, and is so easy to chuck on for a day party or a night out.

Stock up on all the clothes you need to celebrate finishing exams – students get a whopping 25 per cent off ASOS for a limited time only, here

Pull&Bear Worker jacket in mustard, £29.99
Get it here

You know those days where it’s too hot to wear a coat but you know once the sun disappears you’ll start to freeze? Well this light worker jacket, £29.99, is ideal for tackling that post-sun chill.

Fashionkilla flared trouser, £18
Get it here

You can’t go wrong with a good pair of flares – wear them all summer and then put a jumper on with them when winter comes back around. These black flares are super flattering, super useful and they’re only £18.

Move all those goodies from Save For Later into your basket – you can get 25 per cent off at ASOS for three days only, here

ASOS WHITE oversized jumper in chunky grey knit, £60
Get it here

It isn’t summer just yet, so you’ll still get a lot of use out of this grey, chunky knit jumper, £60.

ASOS Design fishnet long sleeve top in bright green, £18
Get it here

This acid green fishnet top, £18, is pretty much made for end-of-exams nights out. Just pair it with some jeans and you’re good to go.

Don’t miss your chance to get 25 per cent off ASOS – shop between 8am on the 29th April and 8am on the 2nd May and you’ll get double your usual student discount

Nike Air Force 1 '07 trainers in white 315122-111, £75

Get it here

How can you beat a shiny pair of box-fresh sneaks? Answer: you can’t, especially when you can get 25 per cent off, making them just £56.25.

ASOS DESIGN oversized t-shirt with seam detail & turtle neck in purple, £12
Get it here

Just a handy t-shirt in a nice colour for just £12. Wear it to an exam or to a house party, up to you, you decide!

Don’t miss out on a bargain – students can get 25 per cent off at ASOS here for three days only

ASOS DESIGN daisy print bias cut full length maxi skirt, £32
Get it here

Maxi skirts are everywhere at the moment, especially because they’re sooooo comfy and flattering. Make sure you don’t miss out on the easiest trend of the spring with this daisy print bias cut maxi, £32.

adidas Originals A.R trainers in off white, £75
Get it here

Look how cool these £75 Adidas trainers are – perfect for uni, parties, even taking on holiday. You name it, these bad boys can look good doing it.

You can get 25 per cent off at ASOS from 8am on the 29th April to 8am on the 2nd May – check out the exclusive student deal here

Stradivarius crochet bralet in black, £15.99
Get it here

Crochet is set to be big this summer, so stay ahead of the curve with this cute crop top – it’s only £15.99 and it’s super comfortable for a day in the sun or under a cardi at a lecture.

ASOS DESIGN classic rigid jeans in black, £20
Get it here

Everyone needs a pair of black jeans in their life – these classic rigid jeans are only £20 and a real wardrobe staple, whatever the weather.

Get more than double your usual student discount until 8am on the 2nd May – don’t miss out on a bargain

Reebok Club C taping trainers in chalk, £70
Get it here

Why not treat yourself to a gorge pair of Reeboks, £70, as a reward for all that boring time spent revising and writing essays? It only seems fair!

adidas Originals Essentials t-shirt Grey DV11641, £22
Get it here

A nice little bit of branding is a really easy way to add that quality feel to a normal outfit. This Adidas t-shirt is a great example of how to look crisp for £22 and with genuinely zero extra effort.

ASOS are offering students more than double their usual student discount between 8am on the 29th April and 8am on the 2nd May – get the deal here

ASOS Design stitch detail cardigan with buttons, £28
Get it here

This £28 pink cardigan is really cute, and it’s so useful for those spring days when the temperature is constantly changing.

ASOS are offering students 25 per cent discount between 8am on the 29th April and 8am on the 2nd May – that’s more than double the usual student discount

Don’t miss out on the deal – you can only get 25 per cent off for three days – and it might never happen again!

Shop now and treat yourself to a much-needed revision break