Grab your purse: ASOS and CollectPlus are now doing same day Click & Collect to the SU!!!

Yet another reason why Leeds is the best

Hide Images

Yes, you read the title right, your ASOS dreams have finally come true. Now with ASOS Instant and CollectPlus, if you order before 12pm on a weekday you’ll be able to pick up your goodies from the SU Pop-Up Shop between 5-7pm THE SAME DAY. Order Friday morning, and you’ll be dressed just in time for Fruity.

So, if you’ve already raided your wardrobe, floor-drobe, your housemates’ washing baskets and still need a non-VK stained outfit for Mischief  – ASOS Instant has you covered. It’s £2.95 for standard customers and free for those of you with ASOS Premier. Browse, order and then wander down to the SU to Click & Collect your parcel. Easy.

Get same-day ASOS Instant delivery with CollectPlus, click here for more info

And don’t forget ASOS addicts, it’s not just last minute outfits you can grabFeel like you need a new eye-shadow to make your outfit really pop? Maybe you need to buy a housemate a late, I-may-have-kinda-forgotten-your-birthday prezzie? Or perhaps you hosted a house party and need to replace a few cushions? Whatever you need, ASOS Instant with CollectPlus will get it to you with time to spare.

Leeds BNOC Marj Moore, @marj.moore, loves it –  “CollectPlus is an absolute game changer! I needed a last minute outfit for a night out and was able to order same day delivery to my Uni. Highly recommend it!”

Looks like this is going to be a real game changer – Can I get a Hallelujah?!

Using ASOS Instant with CollectPlus you can now get same day delivery to the SU

Click here to find out how you can get your new garms on the day you order them