Here’s how you can get £15 off your train ticket home this Easter!!!

Beat the Easter price hike

It’s annoying having to spend unnecessary money that you don’t have on stupid stuff like staying alive. We didn’t ask to need food, drink, shampoo and deodorant. But it’s suuuuuper annoying to have to buy a train ticket home for the holidays. We don’t really fancy spending Easter in an empty uni house, or under arrest by the British Transport Police.

This is literally the solution to this very real problem – cashback site Quidco want to give you £15 back on what you spend at Trainline. Depending on the price of your ticket, if you play your cards right and use a Railcard, it means you might be able to bag yourself a free journey back. Here’s how:

Quidco is a free online cashback service that lets you earn dolla back on your favourite brands – check it out here and get £15 back with Trainline

Image result for site:thetab.com train

Real life picture of you after this deal

Step 1: Slide through to the Quidco website using this offer link, and go ahead and create yourself a nice, free account.

Step 2: Following the link on Quidco’s page, head over to Trainline and select yo journey.

Step 3: Check out as usual and you’re done! Once Trainline confirms your purchase, £15 will be transferred back into your Quidco account and then it’s yours to do what you want with.

So stop feeling irritated at the prospect of splashing out on a train ticket that you simply have to buy – bag the deal and you could be scooting home for £15 less than you thought it was going to set you back. Appy appy days.

Quidco is a free cashback site that will give you money back on thousands of your favourite brands

Sign up for a free account today and get £15 back with Trainline, and get home on the cheap

Click this link to get the deal now