This new payments app is looking for brand ambassadors, and you could earn some serious cash

So much money, so little time

Lydia, the leading European payments app, is looking for students to join their UK and Ireland Campus Ambassador team, and it’s definitely one of the most lucrative student gigs going.

With the free Lydia app, users can link their bank accounts, send and receive instant payments and manage their cash hassle-free. It’s pretty perfect when paying back housemates, and societies can use it to organise their treasury. So with everyone trying to sort their finances before the summer, it’s the perfect time to do some shmoozing and start making seriously easy money.

Lydia already has 1.5 million users across over 400 European universities, and has really started to build its presence in the UK, which is where the ambassador programme comes in. As a Lydia student ambassador, you earn cash whenever you get someone to sign up to use the app. You work as much or as little as you want, which means no unsociable shifts or weekly hours. Need just £15 more for your train home for Easter? Sign up five students, and you’re set. 

The money from signing up a JCR basically pays for next year’s summer holiday, right?

How much you make is up to you, so the sooner you start, the sooner you earn. Sign up a student to Lydia, and make three pounds. Put your big-dog-skills to use and sign up a large society for £100. Organise a Lydia sponsorship for a summer ball, and get £175. If your uni has a JCR, sign them up and get £250. Thinking bigger? Get the SU on board and you’ll get FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS.

It doesn’t stop there. On top of the piles of cash, socials and internship opportunities, you can win prizes every week that cover everything from festival tickets to Friday’s pre-drinks.

Why wait? Click here to join one of Europe’s fastest growing startups.

Become a Lydia campus ambassador and have the flexibility to earn money whenever you want –  sign up here