This website will help you get your dream job in London, because obviously it’s the best place in the world

This is where the magic happens

Once you’ve lived in London for uni, you’ll never want to leave. It is, quite simply, far superior to anywhere else in the country (Northerners, don’t @ me), because life here is infinitely cooler and more exciting than any place outside of the M25.

However, the only, tiny, weeny downside about London is that it’s preeeeetty expensive, so for those of us who want to live here (so, everyone), we’ve got a big challenge on our hands to be able to afford it.

And because everyone in their right mind wants to be here, getting a job that you love which also pays the rent can be pretty competitive.

Image result for site:thetab.com london

If you’re looking for your dream job in London, Magnet.me will set you up with employers who actually want to hire you – find out more here

Luckily, we’ve got something to help you – Magnet.me is a careers network which matches grads and students to their dream employers. It’s got over 4,000 internships, placements, jobs and grad schemes listed, giving you a massive chance of finding your perfect job in London.

Image result for site:thetab.com living in london

It’s pretty much the easiest way to go about looking for a job, because it cuts out all the faff and helps you apply for jobs that you’ve got a real chance of getting – they match you with employers who are looking for people just like you, so none of this sending out blanket applications and getting zero responses nonsense.

All you have to do is fill in a profile, and Magnet.me will tell you which jobs and companies you’re a good match with.

Magnet.me is a careers network which matches grads to their perfect employers – get your dream London job here

Image result for site:thetab.com train

After that, you can let employers know which roles you’re interested in, and companies who like the look of you can let you know they’re interested too. You can apply for jobs directly and employers can approach you, so you’ll know you’re a perfect match for what they want.

Magnet.me will help you find your dream job in London, whatever industry, company size or salary you’re interested in. Plus, they help employers find the perfect candidates for what their company is looking for. Kind of like a dating app, but probably a more productive use of your time than a boring drink with a guy called Mark who won’t stop telling you how rich he’s going to get from mining cryptocurrency.

@Magnet.me

If you’re sick of applying for jobs that aren’t right for you, Magnet.me will help you find exactly what you’re looking for in London

Sign up for Magnet.me here and kick-start your dream London career now