It’s back: Nominate your society for The Tab’s Diversity Society Of The Year 2018

Last year’s competition received over 15,000 votes

The Tab’s Diversity Society Of The Year is back for 2018, and we’re looking for the societies who have done the most to help others at uni.

From sports teams to debating clubs, any society who has done work for LGBTQ+, BAME, disability, mental health, gender representation, or many other worthy causes can enter. Representatives from the top 10 societies will be invited to a mentoring day at Bloomberg in London, as well as two honorary invitations for societies of significant achievement. The winning society will receive £1000 in sponsorship.

One of last year’s finalist Josh from Kent’s LGBT+ Society said: “The event at Bloomberg was a perfect experience. We were able to look at some great areas of potential improvement for our society as well as improving our employability for large companies such as Bloomberg.”

Nominate your society or one you believe deserves to win for a chance to be crowned The Tab’s Diversity Society Of The Year 2018.

The Tab is proud to partner with Bloomberg to champion societies at uni doing their part – to find out more about starting your career at Bloomberg, register your interest here

Photo: Oxford African and Caribbean Society