Fight your Freshers’ fatigue: Tenzing’s new ambassador scheme is the most energising job on campus

Get BNOC status by joining one of the UK’s fastest growing startups

Freshers’ Week is over, you’re exhausted and it looks like you’ll never see the other side of your overdraft again. But fear not, as there’s a new ambassador scheme that’ll help you get back to that pre-uni freshness, earn easy money, and gain some serious CV gold alongside it.

Tenzing is the new natural energy drink, made purely from plants and changing the way people think about energy drinks. They are a rapidly growing business and as a result, they are looking for driven, ambitious students to represent their brand on campus.

Earn easy money with flexible hours to fit around your uni schedule, sporting commitments and social life

Sign up to be a Tenzing Ambassador here

You could earn up to £300 a month being a Tenzing student ambassador at your London uni.

Sampling the product in-stores and running events are just two of the many things you’ll be tasked with. You’ll also be able to feed your creative input into one of the country’s fastest-growing startups.

The ideal candidates will be hard-working, creative thinkers, who’re willing to take risks and invest themselves in Tenzing’s core values.

All you have to do is sign up here, attach your CV, and you could be one step closer to earning some sweet sweet cash.

Tenzing are running an ambassador scheme for budding entrepreneurs, health gurus, and sport enthusiasts 

Get up to £70 a week and an unlimited supply of Tenzing

Sign up to become a Tenzing ambassador here

@Tenzing