Accessorize are running an exclusive student lock-in in Leeds

Get 20 per cent off everything, free prosecco and win loads of other mystery prizes

You might have not noticed that the massive, year-long heatwave is finally over, but it’s true. Summer is over and that means that autumn is here, because that’s how the seasons work. As it gets colder and the never-ending summer sweatbox becomes a distant, rosy memory, you’re going to need some new gear to keep you warm.

All those cool new hats, scarves and gloves are gonna cost ya, and that’s why it’s so lucky that Accessorize are helping you up your autumnal fashion game by bringing exclusive student lock-ins to 38 uni cities across the UK, and Leeds is one of them.

Accessorize are hosting an exclusive student lock-in event in their Leeds Commercial Street store from 6-9pm on the 25th September – get 20 per cent off everything, and be inspired by their latest collections here

You’ll be able to get 20 per cent off everything, drink free prosecco, plus spin the wheel to win gift cards, goody bags and other mystery prizes. The lock-in will be held in Leeds’ Commercial Street store on the 25th September, from 6-9pm. Come along, bring your friends, and be in with the chance of winning.

With prizes that will make some beaut additions to your autumn accessories wardrobe, you’ll be able to save your student loan from a serious battering, and have a laugh along the way.

Head down to Accessorize’s Commercial Street store in Leeds on the 25th September from 6pm to win exclusive prizes, prosecco and an exclusive 20 per cent student discount – get inspo from their new season here

Check out the latest styles on Accessorize’s Instagram here