There’s a ball pit coming to Manchester this Freshers’, and here’s how you can win some sweet prizes

Treats for daaaaaayz

Everyone wants to reinvent themselves when they head back to uni – it’s nothing to be ashamed of, don’t try and fight it. Whether you go for an ill-advised, experimental hair chop, or start rocking some edgy new garms, Freshers’ Week is a new start, both for the uni year, and for personal style.

So we’ve got something that can help you push yourself up in the fashion ratings straight away – Accessorize are bringing ball pits, complete with stylish prizes, to five campuses all over the UK, and Manchester is one of them. It’s time to relive your youth and dive head-first into a sea of treats.

Jump in to Accessorize’s ball pit outside Manchester Academy, to win gift cards and mystery prizes on the 18th September – check out Accessorize’s new range here

We know that even though loans have just come in, you don’t want to spend your entire bank balance on buying all new gear – so the fashionable treats you’ll win in Accessorize’s ball pit will help you on your way to being the best, VK-loving version of yourself possible.

All you have to do is head to the ball pit outside Manchester Academy on the 18th September, follow Accessorize on Instagram, and climb on in – when you find a gold ball, you’ll either win gift cards, tote bags, or loads of other mystery prizes.

The ball pit also takes a boomerang of you, which you can have messaged to your phone. If you share this on social media you’ll be in with the chance of winning a £100 gift card. There are so many ways for you to get hold of some cool new accessories and begin your new uni year revamp, just by frolicking about like a six year old in a play park. Deal and deal.

From 20th September – 9th October, Accessorize are offering students 20% off everything – check out their new season range here

Start your new year revamp today with Accessorize – click here to check out their A/W range

For the hottest new trends, check out Accessorize’s Instagram here