Here’s how you can get two-for-one cinema tickets every single weekend

And some award-winning journalism from The Times to boot

Imagine what life would be like if you could afford to go to the cinema every weekend. You could actually watch the Oscars and get what’s going on instead of just being rude about everyone’s clothes! You could sound so clever at the pub! Everyone would think you were so cultured! Imagine! 

Image result for site:thetab.com cash

Well now, this fairly niche dream can become a reality. With The Times and The Sunday Times Student Subscription, you can get two-for-one cinema tickets every. Single. Weekend. And it’s only £26 for a year – that’s just 50p a week.

It’s super easy to sign up – just check out this link and click “Subscribe now”. Plus, you’ll get unlimited online access to award-winning journalism for the whole year.

The Times and The Sunday Times Student Subscription includes instant access to amazing journalism, plus two-for-one cinema tickets every week – it’s only £26 a year, sign up here

Impress your mates, parents, mates’ parents, tutor, dog, and everyone else in the whole world with the knowledge you’ll gain from The Times and The Sunday Times Student Subscription

Sign up here