Nominate yourself to win The Undergraduate Awards 2018

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

The Undergraduate Awards are now accepting submissions for their annual competition. They’re looking for the world’s top 25 students to crown the best in their degree field.

The Undergraduate Awards is the world’s leading undergraduate awards programme, which recognises top academic work. Past winners have received help with postgraduate study and have had their work published and recognised by academics around the world.

Here’s how it works: you can submit any essay, dissertation, or visual work, as long as it has received a 2:1 or higher. If you win, you’ll receive an all expenses paid three-day trip to Dublin for The Global Undergraduate Summit, where you’ll join over 300 students from the across the globe to receive your award and meet with potential employers. Your work will also be published in The Undergraduate Journal.

Submit your work now to become an Undergraduate Award winner – the competition is running until 12th June

All you have to do is:

1. Click the link here, and choose which category is most appropriate for your masterpiece
  2. Input your word count and anonymise your work
  3. Write a 100-300 word abstract on what your essay is about
  4. Sit back and enjoy the sweet satisfaction that your work could soon be named the best in its field

So what are you waiting for? Applications close at 23:59 on 12th June. Back yourself – your diss could now be worth more than just countless hours of crying and your mum’s approval.

Submit your essay here to be in the running to win The Undergraduate Awards 2018 – the deadline is 12th June, don’t miss out

Follow The Undergraduate Awards on Facebook here