Here’s how you can bag yourself a free Chinese and perk up this dark, cold January

Or any takeaway for that matter

Hide Images

We’re back in our cold, damp student houses, and the warmth of home and free food is a distant memory. So why make January even more bleak by dieting, sweating your guts out at a packed gym and ‘going dry’ for a month? Do you hate yourself?

But we’ve got a remedy for this misery, and it’s an offer you can’t refuse: £13 cash back on Just Eat. A big old greasy chow mein seems much more appealing than some steamed kale and brown rice after a full day in the library, doesn’t it?

Sign up for a free Quidco account here and get £13 off any Just Eat takeaway you desire

Here’s a simple three-step plan to achieve true joy in January:

Step One: Sign up for a free Quidco account and swing on through to Just Eat using this offer link.

Step Two: Order ANY TAKEAWAY you fancy. Doesn’t have to be a Chinese, it could be Indian, pizza or even chicken. Go crazy. 2018 is your year, and you’ve got £13 to blow.

Step Three: Once you’ve ordered, the aforementioned £13 will slink back into your Quidco account, all for you to cash out to your current account. The perfect crime.

What could be better than a gorgeous takeaway to cheer the spirits on a dark, miserable January night? Oh that’s right, a free, gorgeous takeaway of your very own choosing. Looks like 2018 is going to be a belter.

The first 500 people will get £13 cashback on a Just Eat takeaway of their choice when they sign up to Quidco
Click here to treat yourself to your favourite takeaway tonight