You could get your student loan paid off by playing this game of would you rather

Literally nothing bad can come of this

Normally ‘would you rather’ is pretty mean and messed up – it often reveals the dark inner workings of our friends’ minds and makes us wonder what the hell ever made them so damaged.

But enter Circle, stage-right. Their Education or Every Nation competition poses the question of whether you’d rather win £30,000 to either have your tuition fees or your personally designed world tour paid for. Nothing weird and perverted here, just a load of sweet, sweet free money.

Circle are offering you the chance to win a world tour or have your tuition fees paid for 

Tell them which you’d rather win here

Even if you don’t win the jackpot, anyone who enters is guaranteed a cash prize between 50p and £50. Now’s your chance to put off tackling real life for a while, or to cancel out some of its woes (i.e. having a tasty million pound loan hanging over you) when uni spits you out into the real world.

All you have to do is tell Circle which prize you’d rather win. Finally, a would you rather that doesn’t make us feel like we need to have a shower after playing.

Circle is a money app that lets you pay your friends as easily as sending a text

They’re also offering the chance to win the trip of a lifetime or to wave goodbye to your student debt – either way you’re going to win some dolla