These are the most eligible students on Badoo right now

They’re mighty foine

Summer is approaching and the days are getting longer, signalling the long-awaited start of goldrush season.

Whether you’re looking for devilish good looks, Idris Elba’s chat or a fantastic rig, we scoured Badoo and identified the most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes from unis up and down the country.

Badoo is the world’s most popular dating app with over 350 million users worldwide – download it here 

Lucy, Durham, Archaeology and Ancient Civilisation

Who cares if she’s single-handedly responsible for the outrageous avocado crisis that Britain is undergoing? Lucy’s bio is just a taste of how great her chat is.

When asked what her spirit animal would be, Lucy said: “A baby monkey, because they’re cute and flexible.”

Jack, Edinburgh, Business Management

That quaffed lid is a thing of beauty. Imagine Jack’s hair backlit by a picturesque Tanzanian sunset when spending summers on safari in the Serengeti. So dreamy.

Do you want to avo-cuddle with Lucy or Jack? Download Badoo now

Isabella, Newcastle, Agri-Business Management

On the surface Isabella (centre) might seem like a classic Newcastle worldie. What you don’t know is she’s legit training to become an actual farmer. Weren’t expecting that, were you?

Isabella’s best chat up line is: “I heard you’re good at algebra, will you replace my X without asking Y?”

Ollie, Exeter, Mechanical Engineering

Second year Ollie is a big fan of Exeter institution Cellar Door, where he’s famous for chat-up lines that would make Holly from Geordie Shore blush. You might not be able to tell from his profile, but Ollie also bloody loves the gym, football and a solid pint.

Grab a drink with people like Ollie or Isabella – download Badoo now

Olivia, Newcastle, French, Spanish and Chinese

It’s easy to see why Olivia won Newcastle’s Fittest Fresher, because she’s an absolute stunnah. This Sheffield native is also a smooth, smooth linguist and could charm just about anyone’s Adidas tapered trackies off in three different languages.

But Olivia isn’t interested in any Adidas-wearing first year. She said: “My perfect type is a guy who’s blonde, makes me laugh and someone who likes to work out.”

Daniel, UCL, Economics

Fittest Fresher nominee Daniel is just so nice on the eyes. Look at that glowing skin! That golden hair! That winning smile!

Download Badoo to try your best chat on people like Daniel and Olivia now

Anna, Durham, Anthropology

Wondering how international jet-setter Anna (she’s lived in seven different countries you know) keeps in shape?

Anna said: “I’m pretty sporty – I basically tried every sport growing up.” Really puts our one-time netball B-team appearance to shame.

Will, Cardiff, Maths

Will is the square root of sexy. Not only has he got the looks, but he can finish a full Tesco meal deal in under 12 seconds (including the drink).

Will said: “You’ve gotta train smart not hard.” This mantra has enabled him to become the self-confessed longest-standing worst player on Cardiff Business School Rugby team.

Fancy a proper meal? Meet people like Will on Badoo now 

Brett, UWE, Accounting and Finance

As you can see from his profile picture, Brett literally makes Accounting and Finance look like a party, so imagine how much of a wild ride it would be to actually do something fun with him.

Brett’s a real romantic when it comes to the perfect date. He said: “As clichéd as it sounds, a candlelit dinner near the sea, watching the sunset and getting trollied is pretty ideal.” 

Clare, York, Psychology

Clare is obviously a woman of fantastic taste, as she’s matched her beautiful red hair seamlessly with her dog’s. She’s also a rad surfer, when she’s not tearing up the dance floor at York’s hotspot Salvos, that is.

Find out why Clare and Brett are already using the app Download Badoo now

“”