This site will actually give you free money to shop online at your favourite brands

Topshop, ASOS and Adidas to name a few

If a website told you they were going to give you free money just to buy the thing you were literally about to purchase, would you take the bait?

Cashback sites just feel way too good to be true. However, you could be getting back five to ten per cent on a lot of your online shopping, so dropping £50 on another pair of Reebok Classics doesn’t seem so irresponsible now.

Get an extra £10 cashback with River Island with The Tab’s exclusive offer when you sign up to Quidco now (Expires 30th May)

All you have to do is sign up for a free Quidco account, click through to a shop of your choice and then buy buy buy. Pretty swiftly after, you’ll see that sweet, sweet ten per cent cashback in your Quidco account, like a lovely offering from the online shopping gods.

The way cashback sites like Quidco work are simpler than you think. No loop holes, no tripwires, no Ts and Cs that’ll make you sweat.

Basically, a retailer like River Island will pay Quidco to drive customers to their site, and then cashback sites send that money straight back to you. 

It doesn’t just stop at River Island. ASOS, Topshop, Nike, Adidas, Tesco, Expedia, GiffGaff, Virgin Media, BT Broadband, Lastminute.com are just the tip of the iceberg of brands you can bag free cash from.

Dinner is sorted tonight with an extra £10 cashback when you order a Dominos – only available when you sign up to Quidco now (Expires 30th May)

You don’t even have to spend the money again through your Quidco account. Once the commission comes through, transfer those lovely free pounds into your bank account to spend on as many pints or VKs as your heart desires.

Again, we’re going to reiterate – this is literally free money with absolutely no catches. If happiness was a website, this would be it.

Quidco is without a doubt your new best friend, giving you a free Benefit lipstick worth £16.50 with The Tab’s exclusive offer – sign up to Quidco here now (expires 21st May)