Spring Style: These are the best dressed people on campus in the country, according to ASOS

You looking like you like what you see

Trackies and a pyjama top may be your style of choice for exam season, but before you know it summer will be here and with it plenty of day trips and club nights to dress up for.

We’ve partnered with ASOS to scour the UK for the hottest looks on campus to get you ready for the new season.

If one outfit isn’t enough, we’ve asked each of our stylish finds to pick their favourite piece on ASOS to give you that much needed wardrobe inspo.

ASOS are giving all students 10 per cent off

Get your code here

Amy – Nottingham Trent, 1st year, Fine Art

Amy adds a modern twist to the biker chic look with black culottes and a cute leather bag.

Her top picks for the Spring term are the Stussy Hoodie with Vintage Dot Back Print and the Levis Orange Tab 70s Striped T-Shirt. 

Oli – Warwick, 1st year, Chemistry

Oli wears a camel coloured t-shirt with checked trousers and box fresh white trainers.

His top pick for this season is the ASOS Oversized Borg Harrington in Beige.

Verity – Courtauld, 2nd year, History of Art

Verity pairs a gorgeous faux fur coat with oversized sunglasses and a cute checked skirt.

Verity chooses the ASOS Body in Mesh with Cold Shoulder to update her wardrobe for this season.

Feeling inspired? 

Update your wardrobe with 10 per cent off at ASOS for all students

Get your code here

Tiggy – Cambridge, 2nd year, Psychology

Tiggy rocks the embroidery trend with her embroidered shirt and denim skirt, finished off with ankle length fishnet socks.

She chooses the Ellesse High Waist Satin Culottes and the Ellesse Satin Bralet to style her through the next few months.

Kathryn – Bournemouth, 2nd year, Film Production

Kathryn rocks her pleated culottes by teaming them with a cropped leather jacket and chunky boots.

The Missguided Pink Riot Jeans are her favourite thing on ASOS right now. 

Alex – UCL, 4th year, Pharmacy

Alex pairs clean line black trousers with a pastel pink sweater, topped off with round silver glasses.

Alex’s top pick for the Spring term is the ASOS Fully Borg Lined Denim Jacket in Blue Wash.

Looking for new garms? 

Get 10 per cent off your ASOS order

Jessica – Oxford Brookes, 1st year, Sports Coaching

Jessica rocks a two toned double denim outfit, complete with reflective sunnies and clean white trainers.

The A Star is Born All Over Embellished Mesh Bodysuit is her favourite thing on ASOS right now. 

Kome – Edinburgh, 1st year, Architecture

Kome looks effortlessly chic in his camel duster coat and navy striped trousers.

Kome’s favourite piece on ASOS right now are the Nudie Jeans Co Ronny Denim Jacket

Jamie – Bristol, 2nd year, Politics and Sociology

Jamie pairs a navy jacket with grey speckled trousers and white Stan Smiths.

The Novesta Star Master Suede Low Plimsolls are Jamie’s next ASOS purchase. 

Etta – Cambridge, 3rd year, Law

Ella wears a vintage leather jacket over a denim jacket and black turtleneck for a cute layered look.

Her top picks for the Spring term are the Calvin Klein Mesh Swimsuit and the ASOS Soft Drape Kimono.

ASOS have 1,000s of new season styles for you to discover

Get your 10 per cent off code here

All photos taken by Jak Fitzsimmons