Spring Style: These are the best dressed people on campus, according to ASOS

Fashion week eat your heart out

Spring’s finally here and it’s time to shed the drab colours and endless layers for some more fun outfits to stroll around Market Square in.

We’ve partnered with ASOS to scour Nottingham for the hottest looks on campus to get you ready for the new season.

If one outfit isn’t enough, we’ve asked each of our stylish finds to pick their favourite piece on ASOS to give you that much needed wardrobe inspo.

ASOS are giving all students 10 per cent off

Get your code here

Amy, 1st year, Fine Art

Amy adds a modern twist to the biker chic look with black culottes and a cute leather bag.

Her top picks for the Spring term are the Stussy Hoodie with Vintage Dot Back Print and the Levis Orange Tab 70s Striped T-Shirt. 

Luke, 1st year, Crimonology

Luke wears a red jacket with grey trousers and fresh white trainers.

Luke chooses the ASOS Tapered Cropped Trouser with Turn Up in Light Grey to update his wardrobe for Spring.

Feeling inspired? 

Update your wardrobe with 10 per cent off at ASOS for all students

Get your code here

Hannah, 3rd year, Fashion Communication and Promotion

Hannah pairs an old school Harley Davidson sweater with black culottes and a vintage floral bag.

The ASOS Denim Relaxed Fit Dungarees in Mid Wash Blue are her number one choice for the Spring term. 

Jess, 1st year, Fashion Design

Jess layers a bottle green coat over a midi-length spotted dress and tops the look off with Western style ankle boots.

Her top pick this season is the ASOS Petite Cotton Crop Top with Tiered Sleeve

Looking for new garms? 

Get 10 per cent off your ASOS order

Sherman, 3rd year, Business and Management

Sherman wears a black bomber jacket with a burgundy jumper and black jeans.

His favourite thing on ASOS right now is the ASOS Oversized T-Shirt with Fotograph Embroidery. 

Amelia, 1st year, Fashion Marketing and Branding

Amelia’s floaty white top with frill sleeves ticks all the trend boxes and goes perfectly with her black culottes.

She’ll be updating her wardrobe with the ASOS Original Mom Jeans in Acid Pastel Pink with Stepped Hems and the ASOS Rosy Leather Shoe Boots. 

ASOS have 1,000s of new season styles for you to discover

Get your 10 per cent off code here

All photos taken by Jak Fitzsimmons