Spring Style: These are the best dressed people on campus, according to ASOS

Culottes do feature

Spring’s finally here and it’s time to shed the drab colours and endless layers for some more fun outfits to stroll down Southbank in.

We’ve partnered with ASOS to scour London for the hottest looks on campus to get you ready for the new season.

If one outfit isn’t enough, we’ve asked each of our stylish finds to pick their favourite piece on ASOS to give you that much needed wardrobe inspo.

ASOS are giving all students 10 per cent off

Get your code here

Henry, 1st year, Classics

Henry teams light-wash jeans with a statement Versace sweater and simple beanie.

Henry’s favourite piece on ASOS right now is the Carhartt WIP Stripe T-Shirt.

Jasmine, 2nd year, Philosophy

Jasmine rocks fishnet tights under pleated pink culottes, topped off with some old school trainers.

She thinks the ASOS Mesh Dobby Top with Cold Shoulder and Ruffle is the best thing on ASOS right now.

Feeling inspired? 

Update your wardrobe with 10 per cent off at ASOS for all students

Get your code here

Alex, 4th year, Pharmacy

Alex pairs clean line black trousers with a pastel pink sweater, topped off with round silver glasses.

Alex’s top pick for the Spring term is the ASOS Fully Borg Lined Denim Jacket in Blue Wash.

Annie, 2nd year, History of Art

Annie’s maroon leather jacket adds a subtle dash of colour to her chic black jeans and Doc Martens.

Annie chose the ASOS Bow Back Jacket to update her wardrobe for Spring.

Looking for new garms? 

Get 10 per cent off your ASOS order

Verity, 2nd year, History of Art

Verity pairs a gorgeous faux fur coat with oversized sunglasses and a cute checked skirt.

Verity’s hottest pick for the Spring term is the ASOS Body in Mesh with Cold Shoulder.

Karim, 1st year, Economics

Karim wears a navy and black tracksuit with black trainers.

He chooses the Penfield Howard Coach Jacket Nylon P Logo in Black to style him through Spring.

ASOS have 1,000s of new season styles for you to discover

Get your 10 per cent off code here

All photos taken by Jak Fitzsimmons