Spring Style: These are the best dressed people on campus, according to ASOS

Double denim is so hot right now

Spring’s finally here and it’s time to shed the drab colours and endless layers for some more fun outfits to walk down Headington in.

We’ve partnered with ASOS to scour Oxford for the hottest looks on campus to get you ready for the new season.

If one outfit isn’t enough, we’ve asked each of our stylish finds to pick their favourite piece on ASOS to give you that much needed wardrobe inspo.

ASOS are giving all students 10 per cent off

Get your code here

Jessica, 1st year, Sports Coaching

Jessica rocks a two toned double denim outfit, complete with reflective sunnies and clean white trainers.

The A Star is Born All Over Embellished Mesh Bodysuit is her favourite thing on ASOS right now. 

Brad, 3rd year, Fashion

Brad pairs a vintage YSL jacket with charcoal grey trousers for a cool take on the preppy look.

He thinks the Noose & Monkey Super Skinny Suit Trousers in Floral and the ASOS Oversized Long Sleeve T-Shirt with Colour Blocking in Heavyweight are the best things on ASOS right now. 

Feeling inspired? 

Update your wardrobe with 10 per cent off at ASOS for all students

Get your code here

Rachael, 1st year, Business Management and Geography

Rachael pairs a high neck ribbed jumper with pretty embroidered jeans.

Rachel chooses the ASOS Sunflower Print Strappy Back A-Line Sundress to style her through the Spring term. 

Belinda, 2nd year, Communication, Media and Culture

Belinda wears checked trousers with a cute lilac sweater.

Her top pick for the Spring term is the ASOS Knitted Dress with V Neck and Pockets.

Looking for new garms? 

Get 10 per cent off your ASOS order

Hope, 2nd year, Business and French Studies

Hope wears panelled leggings with a Tommy Hilfiger silver puffa jacket for ultimate sport chic.

Hope is prepping for the Summer holidays with the Noisy May Tan Line Mesh Panel Bikini.

ASOS have 1,000s of new season styles for you to discover

Get your 10 per cent off code here

All photos taken by Jak Fitzsimmons