Spring Style: These are the best dressed people on campus, according to ASOS

Fashion week eat your heart out

Spring’s finally here and it’s time to shed the drab colours and endless layers for some more fun outfits to stroll round Founder’s in.

We’ve partnered with ASOS to scour Royal Holloway for the hottest looks on campus to get you ready for the new season.

If one outfit isn’t enough, we’ve asked each of our stylish finds to pick their favourite piece on ASOS to give you that much needed wardrobe inspo.

ASOS are giving all students 10 per cent off

Get your code here

Grace , 1st year, Geography

Grace wears checked trousers and an oversized leather sherling jacket.

Her favourite thing on ASOS right now is the ASOS High Waisted Cotton Chino Trousers

Bruno, 1st year, Drama and Theatre

Bruno wears a hoodie with khaki and black jacket and camo print backpack.

Bruno’s top pick for the Spring term is the Stussy T-Shirt with Vintage Dot Back Print.

Feeling inspired? 

Update your wardrobe with 10 per cent off at ASOS for all students

Get your code here

Francesca, 1st year, History

Francesca keeps it simple with a navy coat and denim skirt paired with New Balance trainers.

She chooses the ASOS Petite Sweat Dress with Lace Up Back to style her through Spring. 

Yifan, 1st year, Drama

Yifan wears a pastel pink cocoon coat to add a pop of colour to her chic black ensemble, accessorised with a Chanel backpack.

Yifan chooses the J.D.Y Peplum Shirt as her top pick for this season.

Looking for new garms? 

Get 10 per cent off your ASOS order

Ben, 3rd year, Management

Ben pairs a Champion hoodie with black chinos and a denim cap.

Ben’s choice for the Spring term is the Adidas Originals X BY O 7/8 Joggers in Grey

Chanel, PhD, Marketing

Chanel layers a leather jacket and grey scarf over black leggings and trainers for a laid back sporty style.

Her hottest pics on ASOS are the Pull and Bear Metallic Flatforms and the Daisy Street Oversized Sweat Dress with Layer Detail

ASOS have 1,000s of new season styles for you to discover

Get your 10 per cent off code here

All photos taken by Jak Fitzsimmons