These are the five biggest events in Manchester this fortnight

Your loan’s not going to spend itself

Refreshers may be over, but that doesn’t mean the best nights of the term are behind you. Judging by what’s coming through Manchester in the next couple of weeks, the best is yet to come.

So drag yourself away from Netflix, get the beers in, and head out to discover the night like a 21st century Columbus.

If you snooze, you lose, so here’s a run-down of the huge events you need to get down to in the next two weeks.

Regression Sessions

When: Saturday 25th February

Where: Antwerp Mansion

The last one sold out. So did the one before. And the one before that.

Regression Sessions is back, and it’s looking bigger than ever with a Hippy Trippy Shakedown. Think wavy garms, peace signs, glitter, and a whole lot of touching to take you back to The Summer of Love. Expect psychedelic vibes, and beats to keep you dropping until the small hours.

As expected, tickets are on final release so don’t hang about…you can guarantee no other night will be as Insta-worthy.

Get hippy, get trippy…

Get tickets on Prelinks now

Lord of the Tings

When: Tuesday 28th February

Where: Antwerp Mansion

If Manchester and London had a love child, Lord of the Tings is it. Bouncing between the two cities they’re back to bring you all things funky after their sell-out show in Brixton.

Brace yourselves, it’s going to get real.

With a night of grime, rap, garage, funk, and R&B, they’re bringing the party home, and with local artists on the bill, it’s one to watch.

Never miss a Ting

Find your ticket onPrelinks now

De La Soul

When: Thursday 2nd March

Where: Albert Hall

How often can you say you finished off your day unwinding to a gig from a grammy nominated band? Not often at all, and tickets are still up for grabs…but for how long we couldn’t tell you!

De La Soul are anything but strangers on the hip hop scene. After more than 20 years of sell out shows and world tours, this is a comeback worth waiting for. Back with their first album in 12 years, And the Anonymous Nobody, Albert Hall is about to get blown away.

Expect fresh beats, as well as classics like Me Myself and I, and Steaks is High.

Pre-drinks playlist recommendation: 3 Feet High And Rising

Be the first to know when big names like De La Soul are coming through 

Download Prelinks here

The Sean Paul Party

When: Wednesday 8th March

Where: Versions

Don’t even try to pretend you’re not a Sean Paul fan. The king of Dancehall is renowned for his epic live shows, so the guys at Get Busy have brought us the next best thing – a night of all things S. Paul.

After sell out events around the country, Manchester is next, and it’s looking large already. Trackies on, hoops in, it’s time to get back to the 00s.

It could get heavy, but don’t worry – Sean’s sweet tunes will be there to Rockabye you into your Thursday morning hangover.

*DISCLAIMER: Sean Paul will not be in attendance*

How deep is your love? 

Download Prelinks to get tickets now

Desolat x Kaluki

When: Friday 3rd March

Where: Albert Hall

Bringing together two of the biggest producers on the scene, Albert Hall is going to go off with Loco Dice and Enzo Siragusa joining forces.

Head of the Desolat record label, Loco Dice has just finished a residency at HYTE in Amnesia Club in Ibiza, where he also worked alongside Enzo’s Fuse label. Bringing house and techno beats that have had dance floors buzzing for the last 10 years, next Friday’s going to be no different.

With huge names Jackmaster, Francisco Allendes and Pirate Copy joining the bill, this will be one to remember.

Want more? 

Prelinks show you the best events in Manchester every week

Find the best events, buy tickets and see who’s going