Study asks how confident girls are compared to boys

Are you more or less confident when you graduate?

The Think Future Study aims to find out how crucial our years at uni are in determining our future careers.

The study wants to look at the roles academia, culture and career provision play in determining students’ perceptions of workplace culture, and if there are differing confidence levels between boys and girls.

They want to know if girls are less confident than boys about their career and if so, what impact uni is having on their future ambitions.

Take The Think Future Study and win £500

What impact does uni have on your choice of career?

Modern Languages student, Helena Eccles, is the brains behind the study.

Helena launched an initial pilot study in Cambridge and since then she has received support from accounting giant KPMG who have rolled the survey out to over 20 unis.

The survey has received support from leading organisations, including the 30% Club, which is aiming to get more women on FTSE-100 boards, as well as focusing on gender diversity at executive committee level and throughout the wider pipeline.

Are girls less confident to move into the financial sector?

If change is needed, the study will provide advice to unis and businesses about how to increase career aspirations of students as well as address potential barriers to entering certain professions.

Have your say in The Think Future Study

The study only takes five minutes to complete and you can win £500 in cash

Click here to take The Think Future Study

The study closes on the 18th December

#30pcthinkfuture