Image may contain: Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Party, Bottle, Person, People, Human

The answer to what you should be wearing on every night out in Bournemouth

You will never have to worry about what to wear again

Cameo Wednesday, Lollipop Friday, Tribal Thursdays, you name it – there’s an outfit for all of them.

The difference is, each club has a different vibe to the next, so it’s a good idea to get the lowdown on all the tips and trends you should know when getting ready for a night out. Luckily, we’ve got you covered.

After we looked at the trends us Bournemouth girls love, what would be better than to zone in to club nights, to see the fashion that takes us through the evenings rather than just the days.

Basically, these are the unwritten rules on how to dress for a night out without feeling like you got it wrong. You're welcome.

Cameo & Myu Bar (Cameo Wednesdays)

A typical night out to Cameo usually involves a fitting skirt, usually with zips or buttons, and the classic crop top.

Heels usually work well, however with the amount of spilled VKs, perhaps you should just go for casual trainers instead.

Whatever shoes you wear, be warned – they will get wrecked and muddy even if you are, like, the most cautious person ever.

The Old Fire Station (Lollipop and Applebum)

Dressy tops, especially the tie-up patterned tops, are so the vibe.

The whole 'nice top and trousers' combo is very relevant for Lollipop nights out.

They're quite casual nights out because, being the student union and all, it almost feels like you're going to uni but instead, you're 20 VKs down and have a ton of crowds to wade your way through.

Applebum though, is slightly different.

A lot more retro, cool vibes for Applebum.

With the music consisting of a lot of old school R'n'B, along the sorts of Beyonce, Rihanna, Chris Brown, etc, you're meant to basically dress like you ready to werk, werk, werk, werk.

Wear the best trainers you own but only the ones you don't want to have ruined.

Goodbye to my clean Nike Air Forces that meant I had to go without eating for a week just to afford.

The Lost Paradise Bar (Tribal Thursdays and Lost Mondays)

Okay, so this night is where you can get really glammed up.

One of THOSE dresses that you can only wear once a year because you couldn't possibly be seen wearing it twice in 365 days kinda dresses. Get. It. Out. Of. Hiding.

It will suit The Lost Paradise bar just fine. Unusual but fitted dresses work really well here, or classy two pieces and co-ords that stand out.

Yates (Toast Tuesdays)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwdErkFHWw

The most dressed down night of the week.

Literally, if you went to Spoons for a quick meal and decided to go out in whatever you were wearing, it would be fit for a Toast Tuesday.

You're only going to get the crumbs down yourself anyway, so why waste a perfectly good outfit on the night?

Mesh tops are a BIG trend here. Throw a pair of jeans on with it aaaaaand you're sorted.

This isn’t to say you should only wear these suggestions. You lot know Bournemouth as well as we do and if you want to stand out, well, you do you.

Featured image via Cameo & Myu Bar

Get breaking Bournemouth news straight to your WhatsApp.
Find out about the latest goings on at Cameo, mad shit happening in Winton, and how to spot an AUB student a mile off. Straight into your DMs.