Image may contain: Party, Underwear, Lingerie, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Cameo are relaunching with an all-new, revamped main room

Our Wednesdays are about to get even better

In the past few weeks you might have noticed the main room in Cameo hasn't quite been looking itself.

That's because it's being revamped for a relaunch – and The Tab can reveal all of the plans.

The relaunch party will take place in two weeks on Friday 16th February, and the guest DJ is none other than Marvin Humes.

Bournemouth! We're super excited to announce Marvin Humes will be headlining our brand new main room on 16th Feb! 🙌Tag a mate who needs to see this 👀🎟 Tickets available now: http://bit.ly/2DAyCoR

Posted by Cameo & Myu Bar on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

We've had an exclusive sneak peak at the refurb and found out exactly what to expect from the all-new main room.

The room will have bigger, better and more VIP booths. This is including a brand spanking VIP box with seating for 20-40 people, where the second bar currently is.

If that's not the varsity nights sorted, I don't know what is.

Image may contain: Loft, Indoors, Housing, Building, Apartment, Stage, Furniture, Couch

This will become the exclusive box

There will also be a completely new bar. YES, A NEW BAR. This is where the old photo booth by the stairs down to Basement used to be.

So, that's another place where you can say "three VKs please".

Image may contain: Lighting

Did I say NEW BAR?

Our Snapchat stories are getting an upgrade too as Cameo are also ensuring the room has even better sound and lighting.

Plus, come the relaunch, there won't be a single inch of carpet in sight. So when you drop your VKs you'll now be able to drink them off the floor. Wonderful.

Image may contain: Restaurant, Lab, Home Theater, Entertainment Center, Electronics

Is there anything more exciting?

The Cameo team told The Tab Bournemouth: "We are excited to present the evolution of the club with a brand new main room and the possibility of even more changes to follow."

So, there may be even more upgrades to come in future. Watch this space.

Image may contain: Poster, Flyer, Brochure, Paper

See you there

Any more news about changes to Cameo, you will be able to exclusively read on The Tab Bournemouth.

To buy your ticket for the relaunch party, see here.