Couples Come Dine With Me is looking for Bournemouth contestants

Have you and your loved one got what it takes?

Everyone's favourite guilty pleasure TV show, Couples Come Dine With Me, is recruiting eager wannabe chefs from good old Bournemouth.

If you and your significant other are cooking connoisseurs, then the show is filming in Bournemouth and the surrounding areas from June 20th – 22nd.

That's plenty of time to plan your show stopping menu.

Image may contain: Glass, Person, People, Human, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora

You could be the next Angry Peter

If you feel that you can do better than your general once a week housemate cook, or if you believe that you have an outrageous personality and can host a cracking dining party, you could be in with a chance of winning that tasty £1000 cash prize.

** PEOPLE OF BOURNEMOUTH** COUPLES COME DINE WITH ME IS BACK IN THE AREA!We are looking for couples who can team up…

Posted by Come Dine With Me on Thursday, April 5, 2018

Filming will take place over three days, and the Channel 4 show are looking for couples over the age of 18 to take part.

Think you can do Bournemouth proud? If you are available in June for filming then there's no reason for you not to apply straight away.

Email [email protected] to apply.

You could totally make this.

All that's left now is to sort the "couples" part…

Bournemouth University

The Tab Bournemouth

last seen today at 09:43

Get breaking Bournemouth news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest goings on at Cameo, mad shit happening in Winton, and how to spot an AUB student a mile off. Straight into your DMs. 😘