Image may contain: Cathedral, Worship, Church, Building, Architecture

UPDATE: A car was driven directly into staff outside Halo last night

The staff members were taken to hospital

Update 13/12/17: A 19-year-old man from Blandford who was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and a driving offence, has been released under investigation. He suffered a minor injury during the incident.

A 21-year-old man from Poole, who was arrested on suspicion of assault, has been released without charge. He was not connected to the incident.

Detective Constable Amy Burbidge, of Bournemouth CID, said: "Following our enquiries we now have a clearer picture of what is alleged to have taken place.

"I am still appealing to anyone who witnessed the incident and has not yet spoken to Dorset Police to please contact me urgently."

—————————————————————————–

Three members of staff at Halo have been left injured after a car was driven straight at them last night.

Dorset Police received a report this morning at around 2.20am of a serious assault outside the nightclub.

It is reported that there was an altercation between the bouncers and two men before the asault took place.

The two men allegedly then drove back to the venue in a black Vauxhall Corsa and drove directly into staff outside.

Three men were taken to Poole hospital with injuries that are said to be not life threatening and non life-changing.

There was a cordon in place this morning and buses were diverted away from the bus station.

A 19-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and a 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assult.

Police are appealing to anyone who was in the area and witnessed the incident to contact them with any information.