Image may contain: Human, Person, People

We swabbed campus for cocaine and every result came back positive

BU are in love with the coco

The Tab Bournemouth have found traces of cocaine in toilets across the entirety of BU's Talbot campus.

Every place we tested came back positive, with the male toilets on the ground floor of Poole House being the worst offender.

Image may contain: Text, Paper, Business Card

Blue patches appear on the wipes when they come into contact with the substance. The kits are 95 per cent accurate in detecting street-level cocaine.

We wiped toilet surfaces, toilet roll holders, hand dryers and the sinks.

Results from Poole House came back the most blue

We tested both the male and female toilets in the library, the disabled and male toilets on the ground floor of SUBU, both male and female toilets on the ground floor of Poole House, the disabled and male toilets in Christchurch House and the disabled toilet opposite Cobham lecture theatre.

Image may contain: Paper

All results showed traces, naughty naughty

After Poole House, the library toilet test came back the clearest showing BU students sometimes can't hack a full library sesh and result to the class A drug to get them through.

Poole House's result was unsurprising, being one of the oldest buildings and at the centre of the campus.

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Human, Person, People

The third clearest result was the disabled toilet opposite Cobham lecture theatre. Again, perhaps not surprising when all that goes on in that building is lectures.

Swabs from the toilet seat surface and behind the seat were the ones coming back the most blue – clearly signalling the presence of cocaine.

A positive that can be taken is the wipes didn't come back very dirty, so BU toilets are actually pretty clean – apart from a questionable brown stain that came from the back of the male toilets in the library. Lush.

Nine locations tested. Nine positive results.

BU declined to comment.