The Coca Cola Truck is coming to Bournemouth

Holidays are coming

It's official: The Coca Cola Truck tour will be coming back to Bournemouth again this Christmas season.

It'll be parked up in The Triangle for two days, Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th.

There had been worry that it wasn't going to be returning to our seaside town after early tour dates seemed to be published on Facebook which didn't include here. But fear not – Christmas is back on, it's coming.

The tour starts later this month in Glasgow and visits 42 different places in total.

The glimmering truck which symbolises all things Christmas ends its tour in Essex on December 17th.

This year, every truck stop will include a recycling call-to-action, encouraging visitors to recycle their bottles and cans.

Aedamar Howlett, marketing director for Coca-Cola Great Britain said: “Coca-Cola is synonymous with the Christmas season and it’s no secret that our much-loved Christmas Truck Tour marks the unofficial countdown to Christmas.

"We can’t wait to start spreading holiday cheer and we are excited to announce a brand new route for 2017 – which brings a sprinkling of festive magic to fans across the UK.”

It's the Coca Cola truck! #holidaysarecoming #cocacola #winterevening #friends

A post shared by Mel Lovegrove (@melovegrove) on

So – get ready for the selfies and get ready to wrap up in your coats, hats and scarves and feel jolly – as the countdown to Christmas is officially on.

Full tour dates can be found here.

Bournemouth University