Queen of the Memes Gemma Collins is coming to Bournemouth

The best meet and greet ever?

| UPDATED Bournemouth clubs

This is not a drill. Repeat this is not a drill.

Internet sensation and “memay” superstar, Gemma Collins, is headed for the sunny coast of Bournemouth and rightly so, let's all freak out.

Gracing the presence of DYMK bar on the 18th November, is there any other way to spend your Saturday night? I don’t think so either. Based near the Triangle it’s the perfect location for a Saturday night sesh – did someone say after party?

***The Meme Queen Is Coming To DYMK! Saturday 18th November We Welcome GEMMA COLLINS To Our Stage!***Limited Early…

Posted by DYMK Bar & Club on Thursday, September 28, 2017

Her witty one-liners and *interesting* fashion sense – yes, I’m talking about that dress – have filled group chats with countless memes appropriate for every situation and nobody can get enough.

If this doesn’t have you hysterically texting all your pals, there's more – you could also be swigging a glass of bubbles with the Queen herself – ultimate goals. All you need to do is grab your meet and greet ticket and get your selfie game on.

You’ve gotta be quick though – limited early bird tickets are already available on www.dymk-bar.com

So what are you waiting for?