The UK’s biggest indie club night is coming to Bournemouth

Two pound VKs? Yes please

This year’s Freshers’ is set to be bigger than ever – as the biggest indie club night in the country is landing in Bournemouth.

On Monday 18th September, the Propaganda Bournemouth launch party will take place at our very own student union club – The Old Fire Station.

Propaganda club nights are a hit all over the country, attracting crowds of over 25,000 people weekly.

Over the last 18 months they’ve played host to live shows and DJ sets from the likes of Mumford and Sons, The Vaccines, Bloc Party, Ed Sheeran, Bombay Bicycle Club, Two Door Cinema Club, Rizzle Kicks and Razorlight to name a few – and now they’re gracing Bournemouth.

The club nights will take up a regular spot every Monday and promise  all the biggest and best indie anthems.

Plus, the drinks will be cheap which is just what we like to hear. Two pound pints and VKs? Yes please.

Ryan Storey, Area Manager at Propaganda, told the Tab: “We have chosen to come to Bournemouth due to the huge demand for the brand and the love of indie music within the city. We hope to bring a regular indie dedicated club night to the town which brings the best resident DJs across the country, amazing special guests for DJ sets & live sets and an array of incredible themes!

“There will be massive special guests joining us just after the freshers period and on the second week of freshers we have a ‘theme for everyone’ lined up.”

For more information see the Facebook event page for the launch party here.