Everything you need to know ahead of Summerball this year

Tickets are 75 per cent sold out

Summerball is fast upon us – two weeks away to be exact – and Bournemouth’s is the best in the country, officially.  Whilst you’re worrying about what to dress up as, where to go for pres and how you’re even going to survive, we have everything you need to know ahead of the best day in the BU calendar.

Firstly, if you haven’t bought your ticket already, where have you been? Tickets are 75 per cent sold out and being snapped up quick. You need – and I mean need – to get one asap, you can still get them on the SUBU website, or a paper ticket from SUBU reception, Santander in Poole House or the Engine Room at Old Fire Station.

Everything you could want is included in the ticket: return transport, free funfair rides and entry to the after party. Plus, there’s is going to be a new area on the day that is yet to be announced, The Tab can reveal. And it’s good, it’s very good.

The after party is looking like the best possible way to top off the day, hosted by WAYF at The Old Fire Station. The event promises “four hours of serious party bangers, as well as all our usual extras including visual installations, themed decor and plenty of surprises along the way.  As the sun begins to rise we’ll set off for Bournemouth Pier where those still standing will be snapped for the legendary Survivors’ photo.”

Summerball? Completed it mate

Like you needed any more of a reason to get excited other than the fact that CHASE AND STATUS ARE HEADLINING. MC Rage is going to be there as well, and for anyone that has heard the rumours that it’s a pre-recorded DJ set and they aren’t even going to be appearing – that is stupid, that is a lie, they are going to be there.

However, there are more reasons. Maybe the fact that the drinks are super cheap?

I’ll take ten

Yes, a pint is going to be £3, which just happens to be £1.50 cheaper than 7s. I know where I’d rather be.

The organisers have promised ‘VKs for days’ so even if a pint isn’t what you fancy, you’ll be well catered for.

The excitement is real. Saturday June 3rd, be ready.