This Bournemouth bar is selling GIANT pornstar martinis with entire bottles of prosecco

Bloody cheers

The Slug and Lettuce, which is on Richmond Hill in town, are launching a new giant pornstar martini which comes with four sharing glasses and an entire bottle of prosecco over the usual shot.

Your standard pornstar martini is made with vanilla vodka, passionfruit puree, passionfruit syrup, passionfruit liqueur and a prosecco shot, but this will be larger than life and with a whole bottle of fizz.

Basic

Slug and Lettuce told The Tab Bournemouth: “We’re really excited to be getting it here in Bournemouth. We’ll be selling it from 10th May when we launch our brand new food and drinks menus.

“We’re also really excited to also be launching skinny Prosecco! It’s Gancia Leggero and is only 65 cals per 100ml.”

The new menu also sees the addition of ‘Tapas Tails’, where you can order a selection of smaller cocktails together.

Prices for the martinis will be £30 – definitely something to celebrate finishing exams or dissertations with.

Chin chin.