This is what YouGov thinks you’ll be like when you graduate from Bournemouth University

You’ll love Strictly and Donald Trump

YouGov are an international internet-based market research team of just under 700 people. They create tens of millions of pounds a year analysing consumers and apparently, graduates from BU.

In their “about people who went to Bournemouth University” research they’ve analysed us for everything from our hobbies to our negative traits. How insightful.

Hobbies

Here at BU, our top hobby is going to the gym. Oh, aren’t we interesting. We also enjoy Monopoly, dog walking and travelling amongst other things.

Can’t remember the last time I did any of this but if YouGov say it ok

Positive Traits

People at BU aren’t the best company but at least we’re dependable. We’re straight forward and busy (apparently a good thing) but not that communicative.

Dishes

Yes, this is a category. There’s actually only one meal listed. So according to this, every single day, BU graduates eat beans, eggs and chips. Oh lovely.

The holy grail, the baked bean

Supermarkets

We bloody love ASDA and Waitrose, we’re so middle class it hurts. Oh and not a single one of us has ever stepped foot in a Morrison’s- let’s keep it that way.

Music Artists

This category made me lose all faith in this ‘study’. Literally wtf.

If Led Zeppelin and Taylor have no score, why are they even here?

Sports

We cycle, that’s it. I kid you not, that is all that is on there.

Car Brands

The only two car brands that a BU graduate can drive is a Toyota or a Mercedes. Nothing else. This is a rule. Your degree gets revoked if you break it.

Interests

Life after Bournemouth will be filled with travel, animals, nature and movies according to YouGov. Even though the Movies category said the only movie we watch is The Hunger Games Part one.

General Interests or undergraduate degree options for AUB?

Negative Traits

When you leave BU you become way too headstrong, messy, sentimental, fussy, accident prone, intolerant, stubborn and untidy. Sounds like me right now tbf, can’t wait to keep it up.

TV Shows

Strictly Come Dancing. COME ON WTF.

Celebrities

Our second favourite ‘celebrity’ is Donald Trump. I refuse to continue.