Clubbers outraged when Scott Disick cancels at the last minute

He wanted to go to Paris instead

cancellation Kardashian Scott Disick Tour

Anyone hoping to get a glimpse of Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Scott Disick at Cameo last night will have come away unsatisfied, as the self-styled Lord decided to cancel his planned club appearance and fly to Paris instead.

Cameo released an urgent announcement shortly before doors opened warning everyone that “Lord” Scott Disick had decided to fly to Paris at the last minute instead of meeting fans at his planned Bournemouth and Southampton club appearances.

All tickets for the night are eligible for a refund as Disick failed to meet his contractual obligations. From the comments on Cameo’s announcement post, it seems most Bournemouth folk aren’t too surprised… or bothered.

Cameo told ticket-holders: “We have tried our hardest to do everything possible to try and persuade Scott and the people looking after him to follow through with the bookings but haven’t succeeded in doing so.

“We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, and he has let us down as much as he has let you down!” 

According to media reports, Scott Disick spent the evening with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at Paris Fashion Week instead.

Cameo and the Southampton club he also failed to show up at have said they learned of Scott’s decision through a measly tweet sent out by his manager at 9.30pm, when most clubbers would already have been well into pre-drinks.

Disick has already been criticised for his Leeds club appearance this week

Given the negative reception for Disick’s recent club appearance in Leeds, the no-show was probably better than the real thing.