Self-styled Lord Scott Disick coming to Bournemouth

VIP tickets to the night at Cameo cost an eye-watering £30

Fans of reality TV and massive egos rejoice: “Lord” Scott Disick from Keeping up with the Kardashians is coming to Cameo this Thursday.

L.d

A photo posted by Scott Disick (@letthelordbewithyou) on

The reality TV star’s appearance is a massive coup for Bournemouth, and promoters have had to go to the unusual length of reassuring punters that this is the real deal.

On the event’s Facebook page they wrote: “This is NOT a tribute, a fancy dress night or anything of the sort.”

Scott’s visit won’t be the first one he’s made to the UK. While here in 2012, Scott was formally knighted and became LORD, a title he takes extremely seriously.

So if you see him bow politely, and understand just how privileged we are that the Lord has decided to visit Bournemouth as part of his UK tour.

He eats money and gold on the reg and he’s only charging a maximum of £15 per ticket

Who's hungry?

Breakfast

He breathes in the same air as the Kardashian sisters’ magnificent assets and yet still wants to mingle with the folk of Bournemouth

Thanks guys

He has such a colossal ego, it probably won’t fit in the three rooms of Cameo, but that’s not going to stop him from trying

Hello, peasant's is that u? #fucku

Goodnight my friends

His fashion sense is too much for Bournemouth to take

Blue shorts and blue gators

Happy halloween! We getting Arab money tonight

The fact he’s ridiculously rich having done essentially nothing with his life is a fucking joke

Just woke up and can't sleep and missing my girl @khloekardashian

As if the lure of Disick wasn’t enough to sell out tickets, Cameo also promise the night will be a “roadblock event with paparazzi and special guests expected to be in attendance”.

So, if you’ve always wanted the chance to be in a club and breathe the same air as some slightly famous people while they stand in another part of the room, this might be your perfect night.