Welcome to sunny Porn-mouth

Pornhub stats show we ‘cum’ second in the south

Recent statistics have shown that Bournemouth residents spend more time watching porn on average per visit then their counterparts at other student towns in the South, with the exception of ‘Sexeter’ (Exeter).

The stats, released by PornHub – the world’s third largest porn video site – show that Bournemouth’s resident porn enthusiasts spend an average of 9 minutes 48 seconds watching videos on the site and visit an average of around 7 pages per ‘session’.

This eclipsed the stats from the comparatively-frigid uni towns of Southampton (9.45 per session), Portsmouth (9.36) and Winchester (9.40).

‘Porn-mouth’ also dominated Bath, Bristol, Swansea, Cardiff and Plymouth but was just pipped to the porno-post by the excitable men and women from Exeter – although I’m not sure the local government PR department will be losing much sleep over it.

The population of Bournemouth according to the 2011 census was 183,491. This means on average, every person in Bournemouth accesses Pornhub an average of 3.69 times (you couldn’t make this up) a year.

‘british’ is unsurprisingly this country’s top search term

Due to Bournemouth’s stereotypical ageing population the majority of this time, (we sincerely hope), will have been made up from uni students at BU and AUB, so a careful pat on the back to you all.

In terms of the country as a whole, Pornhub received 111 million site visits over the past year. This compares to the measly 1.4 million visits which the official UK government website received in the same stretch of time.

The insights also reveal top search terms by nation. In England, somewhat unsurprisingly, ‘British’ was the favoured term with punters clearly admiring the work of Johnny Rockard.

Rockard infamously shot porn on UWE campus

Second was ‘Lisa Ann’, a 42 year-old porn star most known for her work in ‘Who’s Nailin’ Paylin?’

God knows why.

So it’s official, the great mass of the England prefer pornos to policies, would watch a quickie over Question Time would trade Ed Balls for….well their own balls.