McDonald’s is giving out free food on the Birmingham City Uni campus

Treat yourself to a Maccies before lectures

On the 18th of October the McDonald’s Breakfast Bus is arriving at the Birmingham City University campus. They will be giving away free breakfast McMuffins from 11am to 4pm. The options are cheese, egg and bacon or cheese and egg and there will also be free Coke Zero samples available.

Image Credit: Alex Motoc on Unsplash

Birmingham City University will be the seventh university campus out of 10 other universities visited by the bus across the UK, occurring over a two-week span. Some of the other universities include the University of Leeds and Nottingham Trent.

Image Credit: Brett Jordan on Unsplash

Usually, McDonald’s breakfast can’t be bought after 11am, so for everyone who can never wake up on time, here’s your chance! This will be a great hangover cure for university students on the 18th, as you can save up to £3.

This is expected to be popular so students will need to be quick, as there are only 2,000 available. The first 100 students can get their hands on some free McDonald’s merch.

Featured image credit via Max Titov on Unsplash  

Related stories recommended by this writer

•Here are some UoB landlord horror stories we can all relate to

•’It’s performative’: Birmingham slammed after asking staff to donate to student food bank

•It’s official – Birmingham is one of the best cities to go pumpkin picking for Halloween