The world’s biggest Greggs is coming to Birmingham Primark this weekend

The most ambitious crossover since The Avengers

The world’s biggest Greggs is coming to Birmingham inside the world’s biggest Primark. The café will be called ‘Tasty by Greggs,’ and it opens at 8am on Saturday, February 12.

It features doughnut inspired furniture with plenty of Instagram picture opportunities and will seat 130 people.

If that wasn’t enough, Greggs are also releasing a clothing range with Primark which will include an 11-pieces that will be available in 60 different Primark stores across the UK from February 19.

The announcement comes after a teaser campaign including Primark receipts showing items from the Greggs menu and mannequins wearing Vegan Sausage Rolls and Steak Bakes as part of in-store window displays. The ‘Tasty by Greggs’ café will be located on the previously boarded up mezzanine level of the Primark store.

There will be a Sugar Strand Doughnut Swing which will be great for Instagram pics should you visit. There will also be flying Vegan Sausage Rolls because no cafe is complete without them.

The perfect place for a hungover Greggs

The menu will include all the usual favourites, including sausage rolls, pizza and bakes with freshly ground coffee to go. Customers that have the Greggs App will be able to use it to click and collect their orders.

Related stories recommended by this author:

• Applications now open for Birmingham’s most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes

• University of Birmingham threatens staff with pay cuts over UCU strikes

• Here are all the reactions to Birmingham’s loss on University Challenge