In pictures: Snobs sit-down events

Big Wednesdays at Snobs are back!

Snobs reopened at a reduced capacity from 28 August, with guests being required to sit down at tables in groups no larger than six to follow social distancing measures.

The late night venue is now open every Friday and Saturday and it has also recently reopened on Wednesdays for Big Sit Downs. The nightclub opens its doors from 9.30pm-2.30am and last entry is 11.30pm.

The venue remains open despite the latest restrictions introduced in Birmingham this week which make it illegal to gather in other people’s households and gather in groups larger than six. As the COVID-19 cases in Birmingham continue to rise with recent data showing Birmingham at 83.4 cases per 100,000.

Students must pre-book tickets via Fatsoma at a cost of £5 each and their is a maximum of four to six guests permitted on each table, with limited walk in entry available.

Guests sit on separate tables in groups no larger than six

The venue is urging anyone with any symptoms of COVID-19 not to attend the sit-down events

Drinks orders can be made via mobile phones

The nightclub still hosts its resident DJs and you can pick tunes on the night using #snobsrequest on Twitter

The nightclub has reopened with seating available on several floors

All images via Snobs Birmingham/Jonathan Morgan.

Related stories recommended by the writer

•Snobs is reopening, but only with sit-down events

•Every Brum student will be getting a UoB-branded face mask in September

•Which pubs in Selly are open?