Image may contain: Window, Postal Office, Building, Brick

The Rainbow Pub is coming back to Birmingham!

And we’ve never been more excited

The Rainbow Pub in Digbeth is set to reopen, rebranding as a reggae hotspot.

In its prime, Rainbow attracted all sorts. Whether you were a fan of The Vamps or Annie Mac, chances are you had a night out at Rainbow – and loved it.

The newly resurrected Rainbow may not attract quite the same crowds. The pub will largely play reggae, as well as rock, urban and R'n'B. Next year, it will be given a 'Peaky Blinders' theme, in tribute to the real Tommy Shelby.

Image may contain: Lighting, Audience, Rock Concert, Concert, Person, Human, Crowd

The Tab called Rainbow the best of Birmingham's nightlife

Once deemed the best night out in Brum, the closure of the former home of Tektu in Spring 2017 hit hard – even sparking social media outcry. The Rainbow Venues had their license removed following two tragic drug related deaths at the venue in 2017.

The decision to close Rainbow began #SaveRainbow, with many arguing that closing the venue for good was not the best way to handle the problem of drug related incidents.

Rainbow Pub reopened it's once loved doors for a Halloween themed all-nighter last weekend, and all eyes will be kept peeled, ready and excited for their next event.