Brow bars and dining experiences: Everything you can expect from the world’s biggest Primark, opening in Birmingham this spring

It’s set to open on the 11th April

Hide Images

After the opening of Birmingham's new Primark, the world's biggest, was pushed back from December 2018 to Spring 2019, it is now apparent why the extension was needed.

A statement from a Primark spokesperson revealed what we can expect from the new store, opening on 11th April.

"The store will have the latest trends in womenswear, menswear and kidswear including footwear and accessories, as well as lingerie, beauty and homeware.

In addition to amazing fashion at amazing prices, this store will have many new features including Primark’s largest ever beauty studio for nails, make-up, hair, eyebrows and lashes, a barbers and three unique and amazing dining experiences. The store will also have a personalisation service, recharge seating areas and free WiFi.

Other surprises will be revealed on opening day, when we look forward to welcoming our customers to the store."

the store is right outside the beloved Bullring

Spread over five floors, the new store is unlike any Primark before, and the 187th Primark store in the UK.

Whilst cult-fave Monki opened its doors on the ground floor of the building of the former Pavillions in December 2018, Primark pushed its opening date back. This follows the recent opening of the world's largest LUSH just opposite the flagship store.

The Pavillions closed on 20th May 2016, and Primark has been being built ever since.

The company have also stated that the store will make room for 500 new jobs, along with transferring the 430 staff from the existing New Street store.

I'm just excited to be able to afford a manicure tbh.