UoB ranked a top 15 UK university according to the Good University Guide 2018

And yes, we’ve beaten Aston again

The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018 shows the University of Birmingham jumping up a place to 15th in the national rankings.

In the tables, seen first by The Tab, we're beaten only by Warwick, as we steal second place in the regional rankings, easily smashing Birmingham rivals Aston and Birmingham City.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGMaf5ft4bO

In the new tables, first seen by The Tab, UoB beats Aston in almost every category, with large gaps between the two universities in both the ‘graduate prospects’ and ‘completion rate’ categories.

UoB is also rated fifth in the UK for graduate employment prospects, with over 86% of students finding a professional job or entering further study within six months of graduating.

Birmingham City University is a staggering 90 places behind UoB in the national rankings and even Aston is left trailing in UoB’s dust as it is placed 46th.

This percentage also smashes Aston and Birmingham City's prospects, neither of which managed to break the 80% mark.

The Times’ guide, due to be published on Sunday, aims to provide prospective students and their parents an invaluable fact file to help them make educated choices on which universities to apply to. The full guide will be published over three days, beginning on Sunday 24th September.