Win tickets to Chapter XIII at the Rainbow Venues

Just tag yourself on the Facebook post

birmingham birmingham tab competition rainbow venues selly oak the tab birmingham university UoB

April 15th, 2017 will once again see The Rainbow Venues, Birmingham celebrate the past, present and future of dance music, food and art with Chapter XIII, an event held across a number of different and exciting spaces. This annual birthday celebration of underground music also encompasses an art exhibition, six carefully selected and award winning food traders, world-class pyrotechnics, cutting edge lighting and laser technology and over 12 hours of house and techno across nine uniquely-crafted stages.

Chief amongst these are local brand Portal who will host a secret warehouse takeover, and promise real fireworks with Solardo, Nathan Barato, Arun Verone, Artikal B2B GW Harrison, Tommy Vercetti, Paradox City and Rothstein. If that wasn’t enough, tucked away in a secondary secret location, party-goers will also find another local brand re:cord who will host techno heroine Nastia, plus tech house star East End Dubs, Patrice Meiner, Leftback label boss Michael McLardy, re:collective, Jake Read B2B Wignal and Goodkat & Gosha.

Last but not least, White Men Can’t Funk takeover the incredible space that is ‘Spotlight’, featuring sets from local hero Tom Shorterz, plus Jordan Lott, Bobby Barnes and Danny Kane.

Aside from the musical offerings and a plush VIP area, also appearing at this all-encompassing food and music gathering will be Baked in Brick, winner of the British Street Food Award 2016 for their incredible Neapolitan style pizzas, plus Spotlight, the home of award winning street food event Digbeth Dining Club, and an exhibition of esteemed local artist Rob Low’s inspiring photographs of Birmingham. Chapter XIII, then, is set to be the best yet, with more music, food, art and concept dining on offer than ever before.

The winners of the competition will win two pairs of tickets for this years event. To be in with a chance of winning, simply tag yourself in a comment below. Competition closes at 5:30pm on Friday 24th March.

Winners will be privately messaged with further details.