Christina Feng: I love Vodbull and you should too

I’m there every week

club drink love party selly selly oak the tab birmingham the tab brum vodbull

For those who have been to any Vodbull night out like Stuesdays or Vodbull Snobs, there’s just something about these nights which makes you remember them forever. 

I’m literally there every week: partly because I’m a mascot for them, and partly because I completely love it. It’s the cheap drinks, cheesy music and the fact you know you’re going to bump into all your mates which makes these nights so special.

Stuesdays is the place where everyone goes to get solid VKs and have a totally pissed-up picture with the beloved mascot, the Stig. With offers like three VKs for a fiver, it’s easy to see why we all love a bit of Stuesdays for a cheap and cheerful night out.

We love you Stig

We love you Stig

Squad loves Vodbull

Squad loves Vodbull

The two floors are the best thing ever. The top plays chart and dance bangers, while the downstairs caters for those who love a bit of RnB – featuring tunes such as Drop It Like It’s Hot from Snoop Dogg and tracks from Kid Ink too. Whatever floor you happen to find yourself on, there’s bound to be plenty of opportunities to unleash your inner Beyonce and throw a couple of shapes. The party-goers in there are always willing to have a great laugh, which creates the best kind of atmosphere.

Another totally amazing night is Vodbull Snobs and let’s face it, no Thursday night out would feel right if you didn’t end up in Snobs doing the usual things. First off, everyone loves walking past the wall of faces – after all, it’s pretty much the most iconic part of Snobs both old and new.

You can always have a massive picture taken with the well-loved Bertrum Bull mascot. He’s always around for a lovely group photo and ready to dance the night away with you all. You must always drink the signature mixer as well – a good old Vodbull. It’s there and it’s cheap, so you may as well be traditional and make the most of it. Don’t forget though, if it’s your birthday, you can have a complimentary bottle of bubbly…

Signature drinks galore

Signature drinks galore

Can't go wrong with Stuesdays

Can’t go wrong with Stuesdays

And last but not least, Vodbull Snobs also has two amazing floors and separate rooms. The main dance floor always has the best sing-a-long cheesy pop tunes banging all night, so if you’re feeling particularly drunk, this is exactly where you ought to be. The top floor is amazing and dedicated to those of you who love a bit of RnB and some slow grinding tunes.

Still not convinced? Come along to another Stuesdays or Vodbull night at Snobs and you’ll witness exactly why they are the best nights out for all of us. Vodbull has the friendliest people, the liveliest atmosphere and the cheapest drinks – exactly what you want from a student night. If it’s good enough for The Feng, then it’s good enough for you.