Stunning million pound makeover for Bar Risa

Six new rooms, new drinks, new music

birmingham club makeover million risa

Bar Risa, a classic spot to get wasted and make bad decisions, has received a one million pound transformation.

With the slogan “where the night comes to life”, Bar 6 is set to open on September 10th with former TOWIE and Strictly star Mark Wright making an appearance the following evening.

Say goodbye to the old Bar Risa

Manager Mark Pook said:

“We’ve been busy recruiting an additional 40 staff members, doubling the size of our team, to bring our service levels up.

“The mix of music, comedy and cocktails ensure we have something for everybody to enjoy on their nights out.”

People are very excited for the opening of Bar 6

Mark Pook has also promised the inclusion of hosting staff called “Bar 6 Angels” who will be charged with “sprinkling kindness, assistance and care” to punters.

There are six different rooms that will make up the re-vamped bar:

Suds ’n’ Duds: A room only accessible via a hidden entrance within the club or through the laundrette on Gas Street – if you find yourself lucky enough to be on the list. Customers can expect an eclectic mix of funk, soul, blues, and an offering of intriguing cocktails. The Tennessee Jar includes a mix of Southern comfort, juices and jams with guests expecting a shake up themselves.

The Club Room: Formerly hosting the Jongleurs comedy club on a Friday and Saturday night, this area has the very latest in sound and lighting tech, after the comedy night, the floor will be used as a space to remind everyone of Ibiza.

The Pop Room: Cheesy pop dominates, with this ultra-bright neon room taking dancers back to the glorious 1980s.

The Terrace: A more informal outside space designed for engaging in that long lost art of actually conversing with another human. Perfect for chatting girls and boys up.

Cabana Beach Bar: A chill out zone, including bookable booths that offer a retreat from the chaos of the club, playing Ibiza classics twinned with gorgeous fruit smoothies.

The Rock Room: Classic rock and Indie in a stripped back room.