We’re hiring: Join The Tab Birmingham

Do something worthwhile with your time at Birmingham

We produce the best student journalists out there, and we’re looking to add to our ever growing team.

The Tab is here to shake things up – a departure from your dry and boring student paper.

We’re not here to preach, we’re here to provide the stories that really matter to students.

And with over 2.5 million readers hungry for the latest news, we’re always on the lookout for new writers to join our ranks.

If you want to join the team making national headlines, you came to the right place.

These are just some of the comments paid to us by some of the biggest names in the business. Check out the rest here.

If you’re still not convinced, just check out some of the biggest stories we broke this term:

Crowbar wielding thugs burgle Dawlish house

I’m Megan and I can’t orgasm

Student rushed to hospital suffering from critical stomach infection

Grabbing my ass is never okay, even if I’m wearing a ninja outfit

Shooting in Selly Oak

What we’re looking for

We’re not looking for any previous experience, just passion and a nose for a story.

We have a team of over 50 writers and editors, here to help you produce the stories that send shockwaves around campus.

Positions

There’s something for everyone at The Tab, and right now we’re looking for:

– News

– Sports

– Features

– Opinion and Argument

– Fashion

– Review

– General writers

How to apply

It’s very straightforward.

All you need to do is email editor Harry Yorke at [email protected] by December 10th, explaining why you want to join the team and any article ideas you may have.

Don’t hesitate. Join the fastest growing news organisation in the UK, today.