Sick joker made Saad Facebook profile using pictures of a dead Palestinian student

‘Saad’ was killed in Gaza in July

A sinister prankster stole photos of a innocent man killed in Gaza to catfish freshers.

“Saad Abdullah” created a Facebook profile and spammed freshers groups, claiming he was on the hunt for a wife.

But it has emerged Saad is actually a hoax.

The pictures are actually that of a dead Palestinian student, Hany Adel Abu Hashish, whose body was found under rubble in central Gaza back in July.

The 23 year old was reportedly studying Business Administration at the Islamic University of Gaza.

“Saad” prowled freshers’ groups for a wife, offering anyone who could help him get a visa $500.

He became the butt of many jokes as students ridiculed him.

The page now has over 450 likes

The misuse of Hany’s photos from the Humanize Palestine website, which dedicated a memorial post to him, has clearly mocked and desecrated the memory of the dead Palestinian youth.

Sophie Duthie, studying French and Spanish, is disgusted by the truth.

She said: “That’s disgusting. I can’t believe someone thought it was funny to use a dead person’s photos like that.”

It is clear the person behind “Saad Abdullah” is someone with much too much time on their hands and a very bad taste in jokes.

Let us know what you think in the comments below.