Top ten Fab ticket seller touts

The best Fab ticket requests of all time

You’ve all heard the saying “he’d sell his own grandmother…”, but when it comes to getting a Fab ticket, who wouldn’t? 

We’ve all been here. As friends launch into an enjoyable predrinks, content in the knowledge that their Fab ticket is safe and sound, you sit glued to your laptop, desperation dripping from your forehead, eyes fixated on the Fab page of doom.

So sacred has Fab become that we will literally do anything feasible to get our hands on that gateway to Utopia.

And it seems that given our willingness to depart with all human dignity, there are plenty of sellers cashing in on tickets, with some truly hilarious results.

10

Killing two birds with one stone

In at number 10 we have a seller (we’re guessing a member of Aussie Rules?) who has created a screening process for potential buyers. Nothing like a bit of shameless event and team plugging.

9

Such a common prank played on so many members of the Fab N Fresh group, what gets this into the league table is that this guy’s mate has gone and outed him. Karma does exist.

8

Fab tickets are such a sought after item among us that the odd (really odd) one or two consider them a part of their family. This person obviously wanted to soften the blow, wanting the tickets to go to a nice new home together.

Or, the more realistic option, wanted to piss off people desperate for a ticket.

7

There’s always a riddle or ten on the Fab N Fresh page. Some answers were a Fab ticket and a snowflake. God knows what the actual answer was (PS: If someone does know, could they comment and put our mind at ease please?)

6

Look at this lovely person, educating the film knowledge of students (for anyone who doesn’t know, the answer is 8 Mile… we think).

5

Someone had hit it too hard the night before and couldn’t leave the house, so their price was that the new owner of the Fab ticket bought them £4.50 worth of steak. Each to their own.

4

Fair play to this seller. It looks like he opted for a night in with a serious helping of snacks.

3

This has to be up there with very best. This seller has really gone out of their way to exploit a desperate market. The best five? She’d of been lucky to get one.

2

We hope many more sellers will adopt this sales technique, and sure it made for a very entertaining night.

1

Not only does this seller ensure proper payment for the promised goods, he also has dirt on his applicants for life. A win-win if ever there was one. Extra admiration has to be given for his reference to the Hunger Games, a true reflection of just how high the stakes really are.