Vodbull’s Treasure Hunt

As the term draws to an end there is still time for one last blowout. Vodbull have provided UoB students with the opportunity to enter a Treasure Hunt with a difference..

Vodbull ditches its messy night out vibe to cast you back to your childhood and send you running around the idyllic scenery of Selly Oak and campus with Vodbull’s Treasure Hunt.

The treasure hunt begins on Wednesday 26th March at 3pm from our beloved Roosters, where you will be sent around campus to hunt for clues. At each of the 10 points you’ll be given a riddle to solve to get to the next location as well as a prize. Although you may be hanging from Stupid Tuesdays the night before, these questions can’t be that taxing. After all, we’re not Aston…

Roosters is the starting point? Well, it would be rude not to...

Roosters is the starting point? Well, it would be rude not to…

Not feeling that committed or hedging your bets at winning? Vodbull are handing away prizes at every point of the hunt so you don’t even have to win to be in with a chance of freebies. What more could a student want?! These prizes include chocolate, bottles of booze, 100 free tickets, 100 VIP wristbands,  and much much more…

The winning team will receive:

• A Giant Easter Egg
  • Vodbull Branded Clothing
  • Booze
  • Tesco Vouchers
  • Pizza
  • £50 Bar tab at I Love Tom’s Mum
  • Official Preparty with Bertrum the Bull or Bruce the Jagerbull Moose (including a bottle of jager or vodka, energy drinks and a photographer)

With dissertation deadlines and exams creeping around the corner, this may be just the break you need to get out in the sun while it lasts. Let’s be realistic, at UoB this is probably as good as it get’s before the hibernation period  known as ‘Exams’ kicks in.

Yes, you could win the Bull AND a photographer to capture those 'special' memories

Yes, you could win the Bull AND a photographer to capture those ‘special’ memories at your pre

Entry is totally free to anyone in any year and you should enter teams of 4 by emailing [email protected]  The deadline for team entry is 12 pm on Monday 24th March. To better your chances I suggest creating an A Team, including ‘the brains’ to solve the riddles, two physically supreme machos to sprint off to the next riddle and a spare to carry the clever one. Perhaps a driver – there aren’t any rules about not using a car so why not make life easier.

Finishes at 8am? Even more convenient for my 9 o' clock lecture

Finishes at 8am? Even more convenient for my 9 o’ clock lecture

So what are you waiting for? Start studying the history of micro biology down to the latest lottery numbers to ready yourself for the riddles. Get your running shoes on and enter your teams of four now to have a leisurely run around in the sun on the last Wednesday of term.

Let the games begin!